skype issue on second screen RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

Would you please further describe the problem?

Which issue did you encounter in your second screen? Does the SFB status present incorrectly when share your screen in a meeting? If so, please make sure the following options are enabled in your desktop client.

Whether the other display issue when split your screen or it occurs when sharing the screen in a meeting?

Please feel free to let us know if any.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by SureshYeka Friday, October 12, 2018 9:10 AM
    Friday, October 12, 2018 2:53 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Would you please further describe the problem?

Which issue did you encounter in your second screen? Does the SFB status present incorrectly when share your screen in a meeting? If so, please make sure the following options are enabled in your desktop client.

Whether the other display issue when split your screen or it occurs when sharing the screen in a meeting?

Please feel free to let us know if any.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by SureshYeka Friday, October 12, 2018 9:10 AM
    Friday, October 12, 2018 2:53 AM
  • HI Calvin,

User has two monitors ,issue occurs when user sharing the screen in the meeting. Then the second screen shows like attached screenshot. Only secondary monitor shows like below screenshots. Can someone could you please help me out.

Thanks

SureshYeka

• Edited by SureshYeka Friday, October 12, 2018 9:25 AM
    Friday, October 12, 2018 9:11 AM
  • Hi SureshYeka,

It seems you haven't provided the screenshots yet, would you please have a check and reply again?

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

• Marked as answer by SureshYeka Friday, October 12, 2018 10:13 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by SureshYeka Friday, October 12, 2018 10:13 AM
    Friday, October 12, 2018 9:29 AM
  • Hi Calvin,

I cannot attach the screen shots as my account is not verified completely.

error:: body of the letter cannot attach the screenshots untill account is verified.

Please let me know how can i share the screeshots.

Thanks

SureshYeka

Friday, October 12, 2018 10:21 AM
  • Hi SureshYeka,

Could you try inserting image by clicking the rightmost button in the edit box that for replying?

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Friday, October 12, 2018 11:28 AM
  • Calvin,

That is what not working. Can I have your or your shared mailbox , to send the error screenshot.

Thanks

SureshYeka

Friday, October 12, 2018 2:03 PM
  • Hi SureshYeka,

Please send the pictures to this email address: ibsexc@microsoft.com if possible.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Monday, October 15, 2018 1:53 AM
  • Hi Team/ Calvin Liu,

As per our discussion in Microsoft TechNet -> Forums. Please find the attached screenshots and Kindly update me the resolution.

Please let me know anything needed from my side.

Thanks

Monday, October 15, 2018 9:35 AM
  • Hi SureshYeka,

Just confirming whether all users with two monitors have such sharing screen issue in your organization or one specific user?

If only one user has such issue, have you tried on other PCs and test if it works?

Besides, does it only impact in Skype for Business and look good in other application which could share screen? 

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Monday, October 15, 2018 10:57 AM
  • Hi Calvin Liu,

Most of the users uses two monitors in my organisation, issue was happend for many users. They are having issue when they are sharing the screen in Skype meeting.

Yes they have tried in another machine also. Even getting same error.

Thanks

SureshYeka

• Edited by SureshYeka Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:03 PM
    Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:00 PM
  • Can some please help me out... Its Urgent, it's been more than a week
    Monday, October 22, 2018 12:05 PM
  • Hi SureshYeka,

Does the issue happen from the beginning after you deploy SFB environment when try sharing the secondary monitor in a Skype for Business meeting?

And is there any problem when choosing to show primary monitor? Or if it only occurs when showing all monitors?

Please update your Skype for Business client to the latest version to test if it works, and also make sure you have installed the latest CU for your server.

In addition, please make sure the size of the test, apps, and other items are set to 100% and then check if the issue persists. For Windows 10, go to your Desktop, right-click your mouse and go to Display Settings.

And under the advanced display settings, there must be two monitors.

For Windows 8.1, in Desktop, right-click your mouse and go to Screen Resolution to check if there are two monitors show there.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 2:22 AM