Lync Response Groups RRS feed

• Question

• We use the Longest Idle response group option. However, it seems that phone calls still go to someone who is already on the phone or who has clearly not been the person who has been idle the longest.
    I have reviewed all of the settings in the groups and queues and workflows. Have
    you seen this before? Is there something I am missing? (Yes, I do know that the
    Longest Idle will go to both the Available and Inactive users)
    Any suggestions would be helpful as I have not been able to find similar issues on
    the web.

Friday, March 23, 2012 2:22 PM

All replies

• Have you tried retarting the response group service. Have found that restart quite handy a few times :)

If this post answered your question, Mark As Answer If this post was helpful, Vote as Helpful http://lyncme.blogspot.com

Friday, March 23, 2012 5:12 PM
  • Hi,

If the users are formal agenst, pleae also try to sign out and sign in again from webpage console to test the issue.

If the issue persists, would you please tell us more informtion about your topology?

Regards,

Kent

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 6:38 AM
  • Hi,JeanneMM,

Any updates here?

If you have fixed the issue please kindly let us know.

B/R

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:29 AM
  • We have restarted the Response Group and are testing that. 

This is not a formal response group so that suggestion would not apply. 

I will respond within 48 hours to post further information

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 12:00 PM
  • Any progress here?

B/R

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

Monday, April 2, 2012 10:00 AM