Sound/Speaker System RRS feed

• Question

• My Audio features states, DTS Studio Sounds with 2 speakers on my notebook Windows 10 home 64, my Microprocessor states AMD Quad-Core, after installing updates from both the Manufacture and Windows, as we are required to maintain the health of our cherish computers or notebooks, the sound system has change some, the noise that it makes is a crackling and rattling (not a screw loose sound) I am reduce to placing my sound volume to mute due to the annoying noise it makes. I don't tamper with the settings, but I have replaced the driver and updated both, only to find that it is worse than before. Is there anyone out in the computer world that likes the sound of good quality music as much as I do, that can offer a suggestion on how to improve the quality of sound on my notebook.

PS. My Brother in-law is a professional musician so I grew up listening to the sounds of clarity, meaning I could hear him take that first breath before he began to sing. Am not asking for top of the line stuff. Just clarity.

Thank You

Ranger917

Friday, March 30, 2018 11:33 PM