Windows Media Center RRS feed

• Question

• Hi management! 

Hope you can read my message... here how it begins,i downloaded a  game from utorrent and when it 100% completed done...I opened it but it cannot open so i tried another alternative, i tried "OPEN WITH",accidentally, i pressed the WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER instead of Windows Media Player...and it hang so i restarted it, when the Windows 7 opened,some of my icons in the desktop turned into the icon of the Windows Media Center...and the Windows Media Center always pop out when i try open some of my installed programs...i search in the net on HOW TO DISABLE THE WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER, i found some answers...when i followed it and the instruction is to open the TURN WINDOWS FEATURES ON OR OFF to be disable the WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER but  i tried to open the TURN WINDOWS FEATURES ON OR OFF,IT WON'T OPEN because the WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER ALWAYS POP OUT IN THE SCREEN EVERYTIME I TRIED TO OPEN IT. Please help me how to disable it and back to normal operations of my computer...I really deeply need your answers as soon as possible...Thank you so much...God bless!!!

Friday, February 18, 2011 9:46 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This situation may be caused by the file associations broken. You may follow the article in the following link to resolve the issue.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950505

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:58 AM
    Monday, February 21, 2011 8:45 AM