none
Is there any way to see who has edited project details? RRS feed

• Question

• Is there anyway of seeing who has changed details on a project? We have project details changing on projects (on the projectdetails.aspx page) but cannot determine who is making the changes.  it has become a problem.

There are no mistakes; every result tells you something of value about what you are trying to accomplish.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 4:56 PM

All replies

• if you mean changes on the project made from the Project Details page and not the actual page layout itself then use the Manage Queue Jobs under PWA Settings to see the changes.

look for successful jobs (Project Publish Summary, and Project update from PSI) typically come from Project Details pages. it should give you the project name, time, and the owner of the job

Ali Al . PPM Consultant & Development Manager.

www.epmainc.com www.projectserver.com www.ppmxinc.com
    FB TW IN

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 9:57 PM
  • Thank you.  I will have to take a closer look at what I see there to see if it sheds any light on the issue we are having.

Later - I don't see anything I can identify as related to my issue.  However I do see a number of the N/As as show below and I don't know what they mean.

There are no mistakes; every result tells you something of value about what you are trying to accomplish.

• Edited by run4it Wednesday, April 24, 2019 10:05 PM
    Wednesday, April 24, 2019 10:00 PM