none
Problem Activating windows RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I bought two refurbished Siemens Fujitsu lifebook about a year ago. They both have windows seven but one has since upgraded to windows 10. About four months ago one of them start getting a pop-up saying you may be a victim of software counterfeit. It asked for my product key, as it is a refurbished laptop it wasn't on the machine. So after a while of trying to figure out my product key I got it. I entered it and  it said "A problem occurred when Windows tried to activate. Error Code OxCOO4FO74, For a possible resolution, click More Information. ". When I clicked More Information it said this “Code OxCOO4FO74 Description: The Software Licensing Service reported that the computer could not be activated, No Key Management Service (KMS) could be contacted. Please see the Application Event Log for additional information. “ I have tryed a million times and this is all that comes up. I have looked up this error code but to no avail.

don't believe the software is counterfeit as I bought two at the same time and one is running perfectly.  Please help me find a solution to this as every hour I get an annoying pop-up that resets all my settings(homescreen, background etc.) If any other information is needed I will be glad to give it.

• Edited by Podge Cody Saturday, November 7, 2015 2:31 PM
    Saturday, November 7, 2015 2:28 PM

All replies