none
Share with me RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

i need "share with me "  and run search service and set crawls as continuous   on share point 2016 after 3 min share for other users but on sharepoint 2019 not share 

first Qusetion  can i   share file immediately after user share for other person ? ( any version of sharepoint ) ?

Saturday, July 20, 2019 12:03 PM

All replies

• Yes you can share it to other persons immediately if you have access to share. Yes any version of SharePoint same behavior. for external users in SharePoint Online will take some time though because you need to activate external users option in admin center which might take 24 hours to activate.

Thanks & Regards

sharath aluri

Saturday, July 20, 2019 1:35 PM
  • Hi Black_Roze,

If a reply helps you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, July 22, 2019 5:58 AM
  • Hi Black_Roze,

Please remember to mark the helpful post as an answer.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, July 25, 2019 6:14 AM