My Office 2013 calendar no longer prints the colors for the categories I've assigned. Help! RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, The past week, the category colors I've assigned to different appointments and such no longer prints out in color.  Instead a black line in front of each description shows up on print preview and during printing but the color categories still show when I'm just viewing my calendar.  I really need those colors to show up when I print my monthly calendars.
    Monday, February 12, 2018 3:54 PM

All replies

• Hi tmonty123,

Please go to File > Print, in the Print dialogue, choose Page setup..., uncheck Print using gray shading (near bottom of dialog):

Hope this can be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:44 AM
  • Hi tmonty,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. Is the problem resolved? If my reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread :) 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, February 16, 2018 8:32 AM
  • Hi tmonty123,

I noticed that there was a hot issue occurs on Outlook 2016 versions 8901.XXXX and higher:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/outlook-2016-calendar-printing-switched-from-color-to-black-and-white-ea927cdd-103e-4e2f-8ab7-ffc6376e2a35

Could you please have a check to see if this is what you are encountering. If the replies are helpful, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 1:52 AM