locked
User Profile - Non updated data in one content DB RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello,

    I have several content DB for each site collection. We made changes to the AD for a DL. We changed the name and the mail.

    After running full profile import, we remarked that in one site collection, associated with one content DB, this profile wasn't updated. The preferred name and email isn't updated but the domain user name (domain\login) is correct!!!!

    To sum up, the group is updated in all the content DB (site1, site2, site3, etc.) except in one! site4.

    I took a look in the content DB of this site collection and the profile is set as active (tp_IsActive = 1) in the UserIfo table. I just have no idea why it is not updated inthis DB!!!!

    Does someone have any idea? How to solve it?

    Thank you...

    Thursday, February 10, 2011 12:24 PM

Answers

  • Hi,

    run following commands on SharePoint server

    stsadm -o sync -listolddatabases <days>

    In Days first put 0 and then 5

    If it will give any result with DB GUIDs then run following command

    stsadm -o sync -deleteolddatabases <days>

    and after that run

    stsadm -o sync

    perform IISRESET and then check result

    hope this helps.

     


    Regards, Pratik Vyas | SharePoint Consultant | http://sharepointpratik.blogspot.com/
    • Marked as answer by David HM Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:53 AM
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 1:23 PM

All replies

  • Hi,

    run following commands on SharePoint server

    stsadm -o sync -listolddatabases <days>

    In Days first put 0 and then 5

    If it will give any result with DB GUIDs then run following command

    stsadm -o sync -deleteolddatabases <days>

    and after that run

    stsadm -o sync

    perform IISRESET and then check result

    hope this helps.

     


    Regards, Pratik Vyas | SharePoint Consultant | http://sharepointpratik.blogspot.com/
    • Marked as answer by David HM Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:53 AM
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 1:23 PM
  • Try detaching the content database from the application and reattach it. Thhis should also sync up with the content DB's.
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 7:54 PM