Troubleshoot-DataSpace.sp1 in not Exchange SP1 envirronment RRS feed

• Question

• I'm monitoring my Exchange 2010 (not yet SP1) envirronment with the last MP that supports Exchange 2010 SP1. In console I have an alert that states "failed to execute Troubelshoot-DatabaseSpace.ps1". This one because the scripts in C:\program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\Scripts dir are missing. It's possible simply to copy the scripts Troubleshoot-DatabaseSpace.ps1 and StoreTSConstants in dir from another installation and to use it in this configuration?

thanks mario

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 8:03 AM

Answers

All replies

• Another information. The alert detail says that the CITSLibrary.ps1 is missing.

mario

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 8:23 AM
  • Hi,

Please check if any information as below will help:

Exchange 2010 SP1 Management Pack -- Content Index Troubleshooter problems

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-IE/operationsmanagermgmtpacks/thread/37c00a71-d4a3-4328-9d5e-a5b131f3df2b

You can also try re-importing this Management Pack.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by mario2007 Saturday, August 13, 2011 4:38 AM
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 7:06 AM
  • My problem is a little different about the post. Troubleshoot-Dataspace.ps1, Troubleshoot-databaseLatency... are scripts add to Exchange sp1 and used from scom (by Exchange 2020 MP last version) for to find excessive growth of databases and log drive volumes. Obviously in my "no SP1" envirronment these scripts are not present. I'll try, in lab envirronment, to copy the Scripts folder of a SP1 envirronment and to see what's happen. I don't know if this procedure is correct.

by Mario

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 7:56 AM
  • Hi Mario,

I am writing to check if there is any update on this issue.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, July 11, 2011 9:00 AM
  • No, not yet because I have problems with Exchange 2010 MP (I put another post about this issue) and at moment i have unistalled the MP.

mario

Monday, July 11, 2011 9:41 AM