My Server Wifi shows limited RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I recently installed Server 2012 r2 in my laptop for testing purpose. I also installed hyperV and made Server 2012 r2 machine.

Problem is when I connect windows server 2012 to internet through wifi mobile hotspot it works perfectly and connect to internet without an issue. But when I am trying through wifi another network wifi router it shows limited connectivity. My another laptop is working perfectly on both wifi connections. 

I also checked drivers and Static IP address settings but situation remains same....

Note - AD not installed......

• Edited by Jasneet1982 Monday, January 9, 2017 5:32 AM
    Monday, January 9, 2017 5:27 AM

All replies

• Hi Jasneet,

>>But when I am trying through wifi another network wifi router it shows limited connectivity.

Did you mean that server could connect to another network wifi but it shows limited connection after it connected?>>I also checked drivers and Static IP address settings but situation remains same....

Is IP address of client correct when client connect to wifi?

Please check if route records are correct, please try to ping gateway.

Have you tried to access websites on internet? How about result?

Best Regards

John

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by John Lii Tuesday, February 7, 2017 2:39 AM
    Tuesday, January 10, 2017 10:41 AM
  • Hi Jasneet,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards

John

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 19, 2017 8:10 AM