How to remove chat from Skype meeting recording RRS feed

• Question

• I am recording several internal training sessions with Skype and am wondering if there is a way to remove chat from the recording.  We are only wanting the audio, video and presentation in the playback.  I saw that I can disable IM for the meeting but then users would not be able to alert us to connection issues or any questions that they have.  I just don't want all of that in the playback of the recording. 
    Wednesday, August 30, 2017 3:00 PM

All replies

• On the publish button, when you're saving the recording.  Hit the options button, you can choose what content gets exported to the MP4.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 6:30 PM
  • Hi AshleyRMattingly,

After the recording is complete, the PUBLISHING Manager opens up. There are some option to remove video and IM when publishing the video.

Here is a blog for your reference, it’s similar to Skype for business
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/lync/2013/01/08/client-side-recording-lync-2013/

Hope this reply is helpful to you.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, September 1, 2017 9:52 AM
    Thursday, August 31, 2017 3:18 AM
  • Hi Ashlely,

Are there any update for this issue?

Is the reply helpful for your issue?

If it is helpful, please try to mark it as an answer, after your mark, the people could find this thread as soon as possible.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:15 AM