SoundMax Integrated Digital HD Audio Drivers needed (fujistu siemens AmiloP V2065) RRS feed

• Question

• i have installed Vista, just two days ago...everything is working fine besides that i cant play any audio, no sound comes at all. In device manager i checked and it has some Sound card installed called High definition audio device, which is the wrong one....Please can some one give me the right drivers to my SoundMax Integrated Digital HD Audio, i have a fujistu siemens AmiloP V2065.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 10:04 AM

All replies

• i had the same problem with my realtek onboard soundcard on a asus motherbord. Did you already try to get vista sound drivers from the website of fujistu siemens. maybe if you can find out what soundcard you have in your pc maybe you can download vista drivers from that website.

If you need help finding drivers let me know... i have my own set of vista problems so i'll be arround

EDIT:
    maybe this post will help you
    Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:13 PM
  •  HElp HELP HELP! had the same problem with my realtek onboard soundcard. Did you already try to get vista sound drivers from the website but no luck. pulling my hair out ahhhhh

Friday, September 21, 2007 9:55 PM