none
Layoutmodification.xml not applying in v1703

Question

• Hi,

I have a new image built in Windows 10 v1703. LayoutModification.xml doesn't seem to be applying anymore. I've already removed TileDataLayer from C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local, which worked in the past and allowed our custom Start Menu to be applied, but now even with that folder gone the Start Menu is not applying.

Is there another thing new in v1703 that I have to clear to get my LayoutModification.xml to be applied? 

Friday, April 21, 2017 1:22 PM

Answers

• I found the solution! There is indeed a cached version of the Start menu in the registry as of v1703. Removing the cache and the TileDataLayer folder will allow Windows to apply your Start menu modification if you're using manual user customizations in audit mode.

The key is HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore. For the default user in a clean WIM file from Microsoft, there are no subkeys here, so feel free to delete the "Store" key you see under CloudStore. 

For me, since my image was already created, I had to mount the WIM file, load ntuser.dat from the Administrator user, remove this key, unload the hive (never forget to unload hives!), then commit the changes to the WIM. During deployment, the CopyProfile flag will copy the Administrator user to the Default user and all will be well! 😁

• Marked as answer by EntegyMVP Friday, April 28, 2017 8:13 PM
    Friday, April 28, 2017 8:05 PM

All replies

• Please try to Use classic Windows deployment method to add your LayoutModification.xml file to the mounted Windows image. You’ll need to put the file in the following location before first boot. If the file already exists in the image, you should replace the existing LayoutModification.xml file with the one that you wrote.

C:\Mount\Windows\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\

In fact, I suggest to use group policy to customize Start menu layout after deployment, it always works fine.

Customize Windows 10 Start and taskbar with Group Policy

https://technet.microsoft.com/itpro/windows/configure/customize-windows-10-start-screens-by-using-group-policy

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 24, 2017 1:54 AM
  • Layoutmodification.xml is already in the correct place to be used. 

I also cannot use GPO as I just want to set a default start menu that's our own, but allow our users to modify it afterwards and Microsoft hid the partial lockdown options for a start menu behind the Enterprise edition.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 1:03 PM
  • Are you saying that .xml worked fine with 1607 but not with 1703?

Please remember to mark my post as an answer, if I really helped you out, or vote if usefull. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 11:06 AM
  • The file is valid. I can manually recreate my layout and get an identical file when I export using Export-StartMenu.

In previous builds, after doing user customisations and then sysprepping, you had to remove the TileDataLayer folder of the Default user so you'd have a clean start and layoutmodification.xml would apply. However, in v1703, removing that folder doesn't seem to be enough. Windows is remembering the start layout I had during user customisations, so it is very clearly stored elsewhere than TileDataLayer now. I'm trying to figure out where so I can clear that Start Menu data and have it fresh.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 1:55 PM
  • In previous builds, after doing user customisations and then sysprepping, you had to remove the TileDataLayer folder of the Default user so you'd have a clean start and layoutmodification.xml would apply.

I don´t know what are you talking about, but that is not how I do things with OS deployment. Any doc links to this? Maybe you miss-understood something at somepoint how this should be done. Or is this a behavior specifically in Partical start layout? What is your OS deployment method?

Please remember to mark my post as an answer, if I really helped you out, or vote if usefull. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 2:40 PM
  • Do you do user customisation in audit mode, then sysprep before deploying?
    Wednesday, April 26, 2017 2:41 PM
  • Do you do user customisation in audit mode, then sysprep before deploying?

I don´t have to do that stuff at all. I use SCCM, so no sysprep phases for me :)

My concern is around startlayout xml, do I have to re-create startout because of the build change.

If you have weirdo issues with this, try this;

1. Deploy reference, clean computer however you do it. Build your start screen. Export start layout to xml.
    2. Depoloy new computer using install.wim from DVD and import this start layout with MDT, SCCM or even GPO. (my point is - drop those customizations you now do).

• Edited by yannara Wednesday, April 26, 2017 4:38 PM
    Wednesday, April 26, 2017 4:35 PM
  • Hi,

I have a new image built in Windows 10 v1703. LayoutModification.xml doesn't seem to be applying anymore. I've already removed TileDataLayer from C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local, which worked in the past and allowed our custom Start Menu to be applied, but now even with that folder gone the Start Menu is not applying.

Is there another thing new in v1703 that I have to clear to get my LayoutModification.xml to be applied? 

Hi

I got exactly the same problem worked well in 1607 with the procedure you described

Doesn't work in 1703 , thing is event after deleting the TileDataLayer  folder int the default userprofile it retains the start menu layout so it should be stored somewhere else but where !!!

BESACIER C

Thursday, April 27, 2017 10:16 AM
  • Here the same problem as you. Always worked well untill this version.

No idea on how to solve it.

I hope microsoft resolves this soon, because else I can't install this version on our new pc's.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 10:32 AM
  • Re:

Ok so after further investigation I found a workaround
    I Created a new user based on my actual default profile
    I modified the start menu layout manually
    I copied the user hive  c:\newuser\ntuser.* to c:\users\default
    and from now all new users have the right start menu layout
    Conclusion the Start Menu Layout should now be stored in the user hive we just need to find where
    I'll certainly use procmon to see modifications in the registry when I modify the start menu layout and maybe this will give me the location

Cheers

BESACIER C

• Proposed as answer by Besacier Christian Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:14 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by EntegyMVP Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:15 PM
    Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:14 PM
  • Glad to see others are having the same issue. I too have been trying to use Sysinternals Process Monitor to try and figure out if it was moved to the registry, but with other projects and millions of events to go through, it's been slow. I will share anything I find in this thread, I hope you will too!
    Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:16 PM

• I Created a new user based on my actual default profile
    I modified the start menu layout manually
    I copied the user hive  c:\newuser\ntuser.* to c:\users\default
    and from now all new users have the right start menu layout
    Conclusion the Start Menu Layout should now be stored in the user hive we just need to find where

Guys, I might be wrong ofcourse, but for me it seems that stuff you now do is legacy/obsolete. Forget copy profile and manually manupulating folders and files. I might misunderstood something here, but I don´t understand why you just don´t use export-startlayout and import-startlayout etc?

Another approach is to wait until 1703 becomes CBB, currently it is CB. Me personaly have no rush anymore to deploy this kind of stuff during CB timeframe :)

Friday, April 28, 2017 7:32 AM
  • Hi Yannara 

Maybe you should read before answering

we would like to use export-startlayout and import-startlayout but it's apparently not working in windows 1703

export-startlayout and import-startlayout commands are working 

the layoutmodification.xml file is placed in the default user profile c:\users\default\appdata\local\Microsoft\Windows\shell

but it is ignored by the system  or it's not applying 

We've found a workaround by copying the hive  which is I agree an obsolete process   

Cheers

BESACIER C

Friday, April 28, 2017 9:36 AM
  • Actually, this entire thread started with "tweaking", that´s why I´m confused.

But, please someone provide feedback to MS about this, seems like a bug. I can´t use Feedback App myself.

Friday, April 28, 2017 10:25 AM
  • There is no "tweaking"

Using audit mode to make customizations to the default user profile, then resealing the OS with sysprep and the CopyProfile flag is a valid and supported deployment scenario.

The problem in Windows 10 is that technically, the Start menu configuration gets captured in copying the user profile, so Windows won't apply Layoutmodification.xml because the user account already has a start menu configuration. Prior to v1703, all data related to the Start menu was stored in a folder called TileDataLayer and by removing that folder from the Default user folder, Windows would apply Layoutmodification.xml when a new user logged in.

I think Besacier is right in that there is some registry settings that need to be reset too in v1703. I can't replace the entire user hive because some of my user customizations end up stored in the registry.

Friday, April 28, 2017 10:50 AM
  • There is no "tweaking"

Using audit mode to make customizations to the default user profile, then resealing the OS with sysprep and the CopyProfile flag is a valid and supported deployment scenario.

Yes, it might be supported, but I believe this is not the primary way how to do it. Copying profile was popular in Windows XP timeframe. Maybe the difference is, that I do all this stuff with SCCM/MDT, and everything is automated, so we do not tend to copy stuff. Last time I had to sysprep machine manually was Windows XP era. And I created images with Win7 all the time :) 

Friday, April 28, 2017 4:04 PM
  • I found the solution! There is indeed a cached version of the Start menu in the registry as of v1703. Removing the cache and the TileDataLayer folder will allow Windows to apply your Start menu modification if you're using manual user customizations in audit mode.

The key is HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore. For the default user in a clean WIM file from Microsoft, there are no subkeys here, so feel free to delete the "Store" key you see under CloudStore. 

For me, since my image was already created, I had to mount the WIM file, load ntuser.dat from the Administrator user, remove this key, unload the hive (never forget to unload hives!), then commit the changes to the WIM. During deployment, the CopyProfile flag will copy the Administrator user to the Default user and all will be well! 😁

• Marked as answer by EntegyMVP Friday, April 28, 2017 8:13 PM
    Friday, April 28, 2017 8:05 PM
  • Just adding my another 5 cent to this. I just deployed first 1703 wipe and load with using same startlayout.xml I had done in 1607 - no issues, applies with no problem. I also have IE icon made there manually, if makes any difference.

Friday, April 28, 2017 10:10 PM
  • Hi Entegy

Happy you found it,  I did not have the time to do it

I'll try on Monday, Glad if I helped you find the solution with my guess it was cached somewhere in the user hive

You're not forced to modify your WIM image you can just do a post deployment job which

1-load the default hive

2-remove the key

3-unload the default hive

This is fairly easy to do which SCCM in a task sequence

Cheers

BESACIER C

Saturday, April 29, 2017 11:32 PM
  • Yup, you can do this at any point in your deployment. I wanted it done in my WIM as I try to keep my MDT task sequence free of build-specific steps if I can.
    Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:25 AM
  • Can this be scripted automatically so that it can run during a MDT Capture sequence?
    Wednesday, May 03, 2017 8:02 AM
  • Just adding my another 5 cent to this. I just deployed first 1703 wipe and load with using same startlayout.xml I had done in 1607 - no issues, applies with no problem. I also have IE icon made there manually, if makes any difference.

IE icon or Custom Edge tile? My Edge tile pointing to a URL is no longer displaying in 1703 via GPO.
    Wednesday, May 03, 2017 5:30 PM

• IE icon or Custom Edge tile? My Edge tile pointing to a URL is no longer displaying in 1703 via GPO.

http://ccmexec.com/2015/09/customizing-the-windows-10-start-menu-and-add-ie-shortcut-during-osd/

IE icon without GPO, during OS deployment.

Thursday, May 04, 2017 6:18 AM
  • We have had the Start Menu layout in place since we first deployed Win10 1511, it worked flawlessly through 1607. It is deployed to everyone using GPO

Now on our 1703 test machines (all test machines) the custom layout seems to be loading, but it's really wonky and screwed up.

1. Since each user may use a different version of Office (we range from 2007 - 2016 in different offices) the custom layout has the appropriate links for all versions of Word, Outlook, and Excel. In 1511 an 1607, the layout only placed the tile for whatever version they had. Now, in 1703, it tries to make a "tile" for every version listed in the layout file ... just that some are blank. AND since the tiles for each version were located in the same place, instead of having a nice clean 4x4 layout section, it now is creating mini tiles and cramming 3 or 4 into the same space that usually would have been 1 tile.

2. In 1703, it also does not seem to use the concept of "if it is already pinned, don't make another pin". I have a tile for Devices and Printers in the custom layout, and now there is another one in the user customizable section that shows (2) when you hover over it.

3. In 1703, the link for the calendar app no longer appears in the Life At a Glance section, but the weather and news still do. These are setup in our custom layout file so we could remove some items from the Start Menu but leave the things that our staff may still use.

4. Not necessarily linked to the custom menu layout file, but one thing that also happened on the Test machines, was the user-added tiles were all removed. The top part of our start menu was always the locked items that we needed them to always have, but the bottom area they could add whatever the required. The tiles for all those apps and programs are gone now and had to be re-added manually. All these machines had their menus setup through 1511 and 1607 updates with no issues, so not sure why 1703 is screwing things up so badly.

So far, the issues found with 1703 seem to be cosmetic in nature, mostly noticeable in the menus, but this needs to get addressed before we will allow it to be deployed to everyone, otherwise I'm going to be spending many days on the phone and at user desks re-setting everyone's program tiles up.

Thursday, June 29, 2017 1:24 PM
  • Worked on version 1703 with latest Aug 8 KB4034674 rollup

Guys, I have worked on this all day and what Entegy had found (default user that you setup with all the settings gets put in the registry location    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore]Store\Cache\DefaultAccountI exported this and merged this with a profile that I have been testing with and everything loaded, tiles, taskbar settings and all settings that I had tweaked such as removing the action center for notifications, adding IE to the taskbar. In addition to this I exported the startlayout and Imported it for default users. 

Hope it works for you

John 

Sr Network Admin

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 8:56 PM
  • I'd like to ask.....now that you have this working for 1703.....I still have 1607 images as well as going to 1703. Do you know if making this extra change for 1703 will still allow the same XML file to work on both versions, 1703 and 1607?

I may be overthinking this. I upgraded just one VM to 1703. The working XML doesn't work on 1703 as established above. So, if I delete the reg key in my 1703 OS, and use the same XML on both OS's, it should work just fine I'm guessing?
    Thanks

Sunday, September 17, 2017 5:35 PM
  • Yes, you can use the same file. 
    Sunday, September 17, 2017 6:13 PM
  • I'm doing my Start Menu a little differently, maybe. I use a pc that my image has been freshly deployed to, then modify my start menu and run the XML command. I then have a step that copies the layout, and another which removes the datalayer.

What I need to do for 1703 is delete the CloudStore reg key on this imaged pc, then rerun the XML command? It's been a thorn in my side for a while, getting this to work. Being Sunday, I will test this out first thing in the AM. I just like my procedure clear for me. Deploy my image, delete the extra reg key, rerun my XML command...and keep the existing steps in MDT to copy the XML and delete the tiledatalayer.
    Sound about right?

Monday, September 18, 2017 2:19 AM
  • I just use this command now:

Import-StartLayout -LayoutPath $PSScriptRoot\StartMenu.xml -MountPath $env:SystemDrive\

It just works with the latest version of win10 (1703) and the latest updates installed.

No need to delete the reg key anymore.

This is the custom layout I have been using and it works beautifully.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <LayoutModificationTemplate
    		xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/Start/2014/LayoutModification"
    		xmlns:defaultlayout="http://schemas.microsoft.com/Start/2014/FullDefaultLayout"
    		xmlns:start="http://schemas.microsoft.com/Start/2014/StartLayout"
    		xmlns:taskbar="http://schemas.microsoft.com/Start/2014/TaskbarLayout"
    		Version="1">
    	<LayoutOptions StartTileGroupCellWidth="6" />
    	<DefaultLayoutOverride>
    		<StartLayoutCollection>
    			<defaultlayout:StartLayout GroupCellWidth="6">
    				<start:Group Name="Microsoft Office 365">
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="0" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2016\Word 2016.lnk" />
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="4" Row="0" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2016\Excel 2016.lnk" />
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="0" Row="2" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2016\PowerPoint 2016.lnk" />
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="0" Row="0" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2016\Outlook 2016.lnk" />
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="2" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2016\Skype for Business 2016.lnk" />
    				</start:Group>
    				<start:Group Name="Web Browsers">
    					<start:Tile Size="2x2" Column="0" Row="0" AppUserModelID="Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe!MicrosoftEdge" />
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="4" Row="0" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome.lnk" />
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="0" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Internet Explorer.lnk" />
    				<start:Group Name="Windows">
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="0" Row="0" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Tools\computer.lnk" />
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="4" Row="0" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Tools\Run.lnk" />
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="0" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Tools\File Explorer.lnk" />
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="0" Row="2" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Tools\Control Panel.lnk" />
    					<start:Tile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="2" AppUserModelID="windows.immersivecontrolpanel_cw5n1h2txyewy!microsoft.windows.immersivecontrolpanel" />
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="4" Row="2" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Tools\Command Prompt.lnk" />
    				<start:Group Name="Tomra Applications">
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="0" Row="0" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TOMRA Sales Application.lnk" />
    					<start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="0" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ShrewSoft VPN Client\VPN Access Manager.lnk" />
    			</defaultlayout:StartLayout>
    		</StartLayoutCollection>
    	</DefaultLayoutOverride>
    	<CustomTaskbarLayoutCollection PinListPlacement="Replace">
    		<defaultlayout:TaskbarLayout>
    			<taskbar:TaskbarPinList>
    				<taskbar:DesktopApp DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Internet Explorer.lnk" />  
    				<taskbar:DesktopApp DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Tools\File Explorer.lnk" />  
    				<taskbar:DesktopApp DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2016\Outlook 2016.lnk" />  
    			</taskbar:TaskbarPinList>
    		</defaultlayout:TaskbarLayout>
    	</CustomTaskbarLayoutCollection>
    </LayoutModificationTemplate>

Monday, September 18, 2017 6:34 AM
  • What are you using, the syntax, to access HKCU in the registry of the mounted WIM? All I get is that reg load can only be used for HKML or HKU.

Also, I deleted the key, shut down my VM, grabbed a Checkpoint. When I booted up the VM to Capture it, the key returned. So I guess I will have to delete this every time I capture an update to my WIM?

• Edited by the1rickster Monday, September 18, 2017 12:52 PM
    Monday, September 18, 2017 12:44 PM
  • Quinky,

You are using Import-StartLayout. What are you importing form where?
    First you create a layout then export it. I'm not well-versed in this, just glad I had it working in 1607. I'm using the same XML with no luck on 1703.

Is your Import-StartLayout an entry in MDT? Let me know the steps you did to get this to work, one by one if you would. I did try deleting the registry entry  on my VM but after each reboot it reappears.
    Thanks

Monday, September 18, 2017 3:52 PM
  • I deleted the key after capture. I captured, mounted my WIM, loaded ntuser.dat from C:\Users\Administrator, deleted the key, unloaded the hive, committed my changed to the WIM.

So yeah, I know I'll have to do this again on my next image, but I've documented the change in our internal documentation, and I only update the image once a year, based on when a new Windows 10 build comes out.

Monday, September 18, 2017 3:55 PM
  • The part I don't get is how to access the correct registry path. I build my VM's with a user called mshp. From there on, I don't know how to load the ntuser.dat which is why this fails to apply.
    Monday, September 18, 2017 3:57 PM
  • If you're able to name a user, then it doesn't sound like you're doing this in audit mode. That's a special mode to customize a Windows installation for imaging. To access it, press Ctrl+Shift+F3 at the very first welcome screen after installation.

Here's a quick summary of how I do things:

1. Install Windows in a VM, and switch it into audit mode after install
    2. Install any updates, customize my user profile, install language packs and features
    3. Run sysprep with the generalize and shutdown switches. (sysprep /oobe /generalize /shutdown)
    4. Make a VM checkpoint/snapshot/whatever it's called for the VM tech you're using.
    5. Boot the VM into the capture tech and make a WIM file.

So now I have my WIM file. Using dism, I mount it. Now, at this point, the only user should be the Administrator user from audit mode. 

Here's how to load the registry hive:

1. On the machine that has the WIM file mounted, open regedit.exe
    2. Click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. If you don't click on this, you won't be given the option to load a registry hive
    3. Now go to File>Load Hive. Open NTUser.dat in the image's Administrator user. For me, since my WIM's mount point is C:\mount\windows, my full path would be C:\mount\windows\Users\Administrator\ntuser.dat.
    4. When you load ntuser.dat, you will be given a chance to name the key. I just call it Temp.
    5. Now you have the user registry loaded at HKLM\Temp. So for me, the full path to the CloudStore key is HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Temp\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore. Delete the Store subkey here!
    6. Click on the Temp key and go File>Unload Hive. You HAVE to unload this hive!
    7. Commit your changes to the WIM.

There. Now you have the WIM file sysprepped, captured, and the CloudStore key removed. You can bring the WIM file into MDT now.

In MDT, I've modified my task's unattend.xml to have the Copy-Profile command. One step is also to run Import-StartMenu. So long as you have the Copy-Profile command, the Administrator user becomes the default user template.

• Proposed as answer by the1rickster Monday, September 18, 2017 7:25 PM
    Monday, September 18, 2017 5:02 PM
  • Thanks! I've removed it from the registry using DISM. However, 'run Import-StartMenu' is confusing. How exactly are you applying this XML to your image during MDT deploy? What about just using a command step to copy the XML to the default user location on the target OS? That's what I've been doing in 1607 (along with removing the C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer as well.
    But as far as Import-Start Menu, can you expand on that?
    Monday, September 18, 2017 5:14 PM
  • This has worked fine. Since it is a separate TS in MDT, I can leave 1607 alone since it works currently. I did delete the reg key StoreCloud\Store and then used a PS to apply the Layout. This is what was holding me up going to 1703.
    Bravo!
    Monday, September 18, 2017 7:27 PM