Facing Problems in Windows Xp Service Pack 2 version 2002 RRS feed

• Question

• Sir/Mam,

We are having one PC on which Windows Xp service pack 2 was installed and we are using it as a UG NX 7.5 server.

Initially we had purchased UG NX 7.5 license file based on the MAC address and and computer name with windows xp service pack 2 installed on the same pc.In the license file there is one composite ID.

But due to some power failure the windows got corrupted and I installed fresh windows xp service 2 on the same pc which we were using as a license server initially. When I tried to install UG NX 7.5 again, it gives me composite id which was totally different than the previous one. For running UG NX 7.5 we need same composite id which was in the license file which we got initially from seimens.

Kindly help me out in the matter.Please tell me how I will get the same composite ID again.

Friday, April 25, 2014 6:27 AM

Answers

• Are you talking about Unigraphics ? I would suggest you to check this with vendor only, its something not related to Windows XP.

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, April 26, 2014 8:14 AM