none
How to Convert Offline Storage (OST) to PST (Personal Storage Folder) File? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear User

My OST File damaged under the File Corruption.

pleas advise a best OST to PST Converter Tool.

Regards 

Parkar

Thursday, November 7, 2019 11:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

My friend Suggested me the best solution to perform the task successfully convert Offline OST file to PST for Microsoft Outlook. I also used that KDETools OST to PST Converter tool and it did great work.

Now I will compare the all program and then will decide which tool should I purchase OST to PST Converter.

informative solution: 

https://www.kdetools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Thanks you sir for the suggestion.

Friday, November 8, 2019 6:40 PM
  • You can also refer to read this article provided here: https://www.mailconvertertools.com/blog/how-to-convert-ost-to-pst-manually/

It already helped a lot with my conversion. hope this will help you

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 10:09 AM
  • You cannot convert a OST file to a PST directly, There is security in place that ties the Exchange mailbox,OST file and MAPI profile together. That means that you need the be loged in with the original MAPI profile in order to open the OST file, if you can do that you can simply export or copy all data to a PST file.
    Wednesday, November 13, 2019 12:01 PM
  • If you have some OST file or facing problem in them to access and want to convert them into some other file format them I am here to help you out from this situation. I am sharing a blog post that explain whole process of recovery and restoring the corrupted OST file and save them into some other format to access them again. You can refer that blog from here:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/blog/repair-corrupt-and-damaged-ost.html
    Thursday, March 26, 2020 1:22 PM
  • OST file is an offline storage file that stores copies of Outlook mailboxes. If you want to access them in MS Outlook, then you will need to convert the OST(Offline Storage Table) file into the PST file, then it will open with MS Outlook. For this, you need a professional OST to PST Converter software that will convert an OST file into PST file format. Aryson OST to PST Converter is one of the best that convert your OST file into PST file format.
    Monday, June 8, 2020 8:09 AM
  • Hi, Outlook OST file can be corrupted due to Virus or malware infection, abrupt system shutdown, Power surges. But if you can try SCANPST.EXE ( Inbox repair tool) for Outlook. This can resolve minor or header level corruption issues, Also there are limitations like the inbox repair sometimes takes long time or may failed to repair your OST file data. Then the only option left out is by using SysTools OST Converter. This is the safe and easiest way to export the OST file mailbox items to PST format. If you have IMAP / Exchange / Office 365 OST file then also you can perform conversion process. After saving the data in Outlook PST format the user can easily import the resultant PST file in Outlook application. I hope my answers helps you to resolve this problem. 
    Wednesday, June 24, 2020 8:53 AM
  • If you have some OST file or facing problem in them to access and want to convert them into some other file format them I am here to help you out from this situation. I am sharing a blog post that explain whole process of recovery and restoring the corrupted OST file and save them into some other format to access them again. You can refer that blog from here:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/blog/repair-corrupt-and-damaged-ost.html
    i used scanpst.exe to repair pst but seems ost to pst will help me
    Saturday, June 27, 2020 4:59 PM
  • Effortlessly migrate complete data from OST to PST Outlook file format with the help of OST to PST Converter Tool that consents you to export data from offline OST file to PST file format. With the help of this program, you can see the preview of transfer mailbox beside with all the data of OST mailbox then convert into PST file format without any annoyance. It is a secure method that does not make any switch during the migration. It support OS Windows’s version 95, 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit). In the free demo version, you can access first 10 emails into PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCal, vCard, and MSG file format.

For more info visit: https://www.gaintools.com/ost/pst/

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 11:55 AM
  • SysInspire OST to PST Outlook Converter Software user can easily convert OST files with all items like emails, tasks, notes, schedules, sent things, and different attachments. You can split PST file into several multiple PST files that can easy to readable in MS Outlook. It has a straightforward  GUI interface for better understanding and simply helpful for conversion. User is capable to recover damaged file of NSF database file due to common issues like by virus attack, human errors, orphaned folder and many more.

Read more :- Search in google SysInpire OST to PST Converter

Saturday, August 1, 2020 12:29 PM

• The site http://www.thebestcomparisons.com/ost-to-pst.html offer best OST to PST and Office 365 Software Reviews. Read the software's property and select the best software.
    Thursday, September 3, 2020 11:13 AM
  • Hi,

Can you open OST file from outlook?

Outlook 2007:

Click Tools -> Account Settings -> Double click Email account -> More settings -> Advanced tab -> select Use Cached Exchange Mode check box -> Click Offline Folder File Settings... and Click Browse -> Browse to .OST file -> restart Outlook.

After restart outlook, Click File -> Import and Export -> Export to a file -> Personal Folder File (.pst).

Method 2: Create a new Personal Folder File (.pst), drag the folder to .pst that you want to move.
    Note: Dragging default folders, such as Inbox, Calendar, and Contacts, brings up a message that you can’t move default folders. The contents will be copied instead, with the folder named Inbox (1), Calendar (1), etc.

Best regards.

Friday, September 11, 2020 5:08 AM