none
missing 'Use the Enterprise Mode IE website list' in group policy management editor RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to enable IE 11 Enterprise Mode but I can't find this setting 'Use the Enterprise Mode IE website list' as per http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn640699.aspx

Any one know where I can find it?   It should be \Computer Configuration\Policies\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Internet Explorer 

or

\User Configuration\Policies\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Internet Explorer
    Wednesday, May 21, 2014 9:46 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Yeah, Sorry for my mistake. In windows 8.1, you need to install Windows 8.1 udpate1(KB2919355) if want to use this feature.

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, May 26, 2014 7:06 AM

All replies

• what is the OS edition/version, and the IE version, on the machine where you are running GPMC/GPedit ?

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:54 PM
  • My desktop is Win 8.1 Enterprise and IE 11. Looks like I need the Administrative Templates installed in the domain.
    Wednesday, May 21, 2014 11:26 PM
  • My desktop is Win 8.1 Enterprise and IE 11. Looks like I need the Administrative Templates installed in the domain.

Have you installed the KB2919355 Update on your Win8.1 machine?

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Thursday, May 22, 2014 12:25 AM
  • Hi,

I check my system group policy, it has "Use the Enterprise Mode IE website list". My system is Windows update 8.1 update 1. Did you make any change to your system recently?

Roger Lu

Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:59 PM
  • I have KB2919355 installed since April 9.

What changes have I made? Only install new software and patching.

Thursday, May 22, 2014 4:53 PM
  • Hi,

Based on my check, you should install KB2929437, then you will find this feature in your system.

Please access to Microsoft Download Center to download this update for test.

For further information about IE Enterprise Mode, please refer to the link below:

Stay up to date with Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer 11: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2014/04/02/stay-up-to-date-with-enterprise-mode-for-internet-explorer-11.aspx

Roger Lu

Friday, May 23, 2014 3:04 AM
  • KB2929437 seems to apply on Win 7 & Windows 2008 R2.  I'm using Windows 8.1 on my desktop and trying to configure a GPO.
    Friday, May 23, 2014 5:18 PM
  • Hi,

Yeah, Sorry for my mistake. In windows 8.1, you need to install Windows 8.1 udpate1(KB2919355) if want to use this feature.

Roger Lu

Monday, May 26, 2014 7:06 AM