Admin Login RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

How to enable administrator account in windows 7  at the time of log in screen?
    Note: 1. Without using any third part software.
             2. We don't know any user account password. Only you know the Administration password ,But it is disable.

I tried to login to command prompt using Windows Installation CD and entered the command - net user administrator /active:yes, still it is not enabling.

Is there any other alternative?

Thanks,

Althaf

Thanks, Althaf

Sunday, December 7, 2014 7:06 AM

Answers

• Hi,

If you use the LOCKSMITH from DART
    Most likely you will succeed unlock the local user (include the administrators)

Thanks,

Israel.

• Marked as answer by Althachi Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:49 AM
    Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:43 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I know there are several ways and tools for this issue , but it seems that the way that Microsoft offers is by using the LOCKSMITH utility (from DART)
     Attached link: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/7369.using-the-locksmith-dart-7-0-to-change-the-local-administrator-password.aspx

BTW, is the "administation password" belong   to user  that member at "local adminstrators"  group , 

you can't change, create , activeted  or some other administration tasks  for administrator without administrator's password by command line without administrative privilege as you type.

Thanks,

Israel Chemo

Sunday, December 7, 2014 7:38 AM
  • Thanks for the response Israel. 

I would like to know whether this will enable the Local Administrator account which is disabled at the moment?

Thanks, Althaf

Sunday, December 7, 2014 7:48 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks,

Israel.

• Marked as answer by Althachi Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:49 AM
    Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:43 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks,

Israel.

Thank you very much Israel. Appreciate your response.

Thanks, Althaf

Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:49 AM