i have intel graphics which are good enough to support running crysis 3 but when i open crysis 3 it always shows that "You need dx11 capable gpu to run Crysis 3" . Help me please!! RRS feed

• Question

• <HTML>

<BODY>

Hi, my name is Yash and i want a help. Can somebody please tell me how to run Crysis 3 on Intel graphics.<Br> I have a i3 4th gen with 2gb graphic card and ram 4gb.<BR> still i am unable to play it. It always says that you need dx11 capable GPU but i don't understand because i already do have dx11. help please.

</BODY>

</HTML>

Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:51 AM

Answers

• Your Graphic Card might not be DX11 compatible. Which Graphic Card are you using
    Saturday, October 15, 2016 10:18 AM
  • Hi ,

According to your description, there is a possibility that your current graphic card is not completely compatible with dx11, please contact your device manufacturer to verify it. If it can run well before, you might try to reinstall the previous version graphic driver from the device manager to have a check.

Considering this is a third party game, we’d suggest that we post at their forum. There you can get more effective suggestion by other experts who familiar with design of that game. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 17, 2016 2:40 AM
  • Does your system satisfy the Crysis 3 requirements?
    Which graphic card are you using? Please provide its Make and Model name.

Monday, October 17, 2016 6:07 AM

All replies

• Your Graphic Card might not be DX11 compatible. Which Graphic Card are you using
    Saturday, October 15, 2016 10:18 AM
  • Hi ,

According to your description, there is a possibility that your current graphic card is not completely compatible with dx11, please contact your device manufacturer to verify it. If it can run well before, you might try to reinstall the previous version graphic driver from the device manager to have a check.

Considering this is a third party game, we’d suggest that we post at their forum. There you can get more effective suggestion by other experts who familiar with design of that game. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 17, 2016 2:40 AM
  • Does your system satisfy the Crysis 3 requirements?
    Which graphic card are you using? Please provide its Make and Model name.

Monday, October 17, 2016 6:07 AM