Windows 7 64bit Print Screen RRS feed

• Question

• Hi i am currently having a problem with the windows 7 64bit OS

i have 2 monitors on my desk for extended desktop and there is a problem with my print screen function

when i printscreen it seems to work fine

but when i past it into word it just pasts a black box about 500 X 100

Please can anyone help

Friday, July 15, 2011 1:00 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Does this issue only occur to Office Word?

What is the result in Safe Mode?

Which is the version of Office Word you are currently using?

I suggest you check the following Office Word settings to check how it works:

Go to Office Button -- Options -- Advanced: Show document content and make sure that Show drawings and text boxes on screen is checked and that Show picture placeholders is not checked.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Sunday, July 24, 2011 4:04 PM
    Monday, July 18, 2011 10:20 AM

All replies

• You could try using the Windows 7 Snipping Tool or a free screen capture utility: take a look at the following web address

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-screen-capture-utility.htm

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    Friday, July 15, 2011 11:16 PM
  • Hi,

Does this issue only occur to Office Word?

What is the result in Safe Mode?

Which is the version of Office Word you are currently using?

I suggest you check the following Office Word settings to check how it works:

Go to Office Button -- Options -- Advanced: Show document content and make sure that Show drawings and text boxes on screen is checked and that Show picture placeholders is not checked.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Sunday, July 24, 2011 4:04 PM
    Monday, July 18, 2011 10:20 AM