Outlook Scrollbar Render/Display glitch RRS feed

• Question

• I have a client whose scrollbar turns black *sometimes* when he searches in Outlook. Resizing the window forces a rendering refresh that fixes the issue for at least that session.

It's not a major issue, but it's annoying. If this isn't the right place to report bugs, please direct me elsewhere.

• Moved by Alice-Wang Wednesday, December 20, 2017 3:04 AM move to proper forum
    Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:50 PM

All replies

• I have an image, but the technet forum is complaining that I'm not verified. Thanks for wasting my time Microsoft.
    Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:55 PM
  • Hi mredig_vsc,

According to your information, it is an outlook issue, I will move this case to outlook forum, there are more experts will help you with this issue, thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 3:06 AM
  • Hi,

What's the detailed version of Microsoft Outlook the user is using? Please first try to install all available updates for your Office applications and then see whether this issue continues.

Besides, we may also try to disable hardware graphics acceleration and then see the result. To do this, go to File > Options > Advanced > Display, tick the checkbox before "Disable hardware graphics acceleration", click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, December 27, 2017 9:47 AM
    Thursday, December 21, 2017 6:37 AM
  • Hello,

How is everything going? Is this issue fixed now?

Regards,

Steve Fan

Thursday, December 28, 2017 5:57 AM