office 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• i cannot get microsoft office to open, never had a problem before.

Any ideas what i need to do to get this running again.

Saturday, July 28, 2012 5:05 PM

Answers

Have you attempted to repair it?

If not, go to Control Panel > Switch to Classic View > Add or Remove Programs, scroll down to and highlight Microsoft Office 2010 and click Change. Put a check mark in Repair and click Continue. Sometimes when a file can’t be found, you have to insert the DVD and restart the repair.

Saturday, July 28, 2012 6:28 PM

All replies

• Is there any error message that pops up?, could you provide details description about your problem?
    Saturday, July 28, 2012 5:57 PM

Have you attempted to repair it?

If not, go to Control Panel > Switch to Classic View > Add or Remove Programs, scroll down to and highlight Microsoft Office 2010 and click Change. Put a check mark in Repair and click Continue. Sometimes when a file can’t be found, you have to insert the DVD and restart the repair.

Saturday, July 28, 2012 6:28 PM
  • This Question Is Ms Office Related Question Y not You Ask YOur Question In MS OFFICe Fourme . Move This Thred In MS OFfice 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by DushYant P Monday, July 30, 2012 4:50 AM
    • Edited by DushYant P Monday, July 30, 2012 6:16 AM
    Monday, July 30, 2012 4:50 AM