Last installed security updates on specific COmputer RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any report in SCCM ,the last installed security updates or all the security updates installed on specific date on a specific computer

can anyone please help me with any cutomised report if there no built in report avilable in SCCM,the reason is after teh last pacting through SCCM couple of servers are frequenlty crahsing and we want to list out all the patches installed on last pacthing

Thanks....

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:03 AM

All replies

• A good place to start is by reading the report Enforcement state for a deployment. It will tell you which computers installed what updates and how it turned out.

Kent Agerlund | My blogs: blog.coretech.dk/kea and SCUG.dk/ | Twitter: @Agerlund | Linkedin: Kent Agerlund

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:24 AM
  • Yes but enforcement report will not work once you removed teh deployment package from the collection.After the sercuity update deploymetn we ponit the security update deployment package to other collectoion which contain no machine.

I have checked the complainace report but its list out all the update and instead of installed time it shows deadline for the package.

So Ss there customised report where we can see updates installed on particualr date on specific computer

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:17 AM
  • I dont find any report in SCCM,anyone having customised report for this...

Thanks

Monday, March 5, 2012 9:09 AM