Hi,

I got this error message in the orchestration,

"....

nexpected exception.
    InstanceId: 9b354804-f54c-4fcd-b1c7-ae388e27eff0
    Shape name: Send_SyncRequest
    ShapeId: 5d4e2dc5-2da4-409c-88a5-4380c3881bb0
    Exception thrown from: segment 1, progress 21
    Inner exception: Failed to initialize the correlation property name: RefID namespace: http://MySchemas.ColRelation from message: RequestReceive.

..."

i googled and it says should check if the message property is prompted.

I checked the message context and it (RefID ) didn't show up . so it is indeed not prompted. but i did the promption and the message schema shows that too.

anyone ever encounter the same before and what could be wrong? really appreciated for any help. Thanks a lot.

oaix

Monday, November 10, 2008 2:37 PM

Answers

• fix this by creating a new schema and adding the old one as a complicated field element. The dataset generated schema have some problem with Biztalk.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:51 AM

All replies

• make sure this property exists in the message. Could you output its value with Trace.WriteLine(...my_msg(RefID)...) ?

Monday, November 10, 2008 5:36 PM
  • Yes. it is in the requested message.

I have done the correlation serverl times with other schemas and none of them give mt problem. now i start to suspect there might be something wrong with the schema but not sure.

is it possible that schema could cause this? if so, what could be ?  

Thank you very much.

oaix 

btw, The schema is generate from a typed dataset which is the input to BTS from a WCF client (we are using WCF adapter).

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:20 AM
  • fix this by creating a new schema and adding the old one as a complicated field element. The dataset generated schema have some problem with Biztalk.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:51 AM
  • This can also happen if the property schema base for a property schema record is set to anything other than MessageDataPropertyBase (default). I had mistakenly used MessageContextPropertyBase.
    Thursday, June 16, 2011 12:18 PM