GPO - Outlook -> Apply these settings to all folders now RRS feed

• Question

• Good afternoon.

It is necessary to configure with GPO autoarchivating for all folders in Outluck. I configured AutoArchive via GPO, but the setting was applied only to the Inbox folder, and on all other child folders autoarchivation was disabled.

How to push Email  "Apply these settings to all folders now" to  Global policy

• Edited by Vitaliy-er Wednesday, December 6, 2017 1:14 PM
    Wednesday, December 6, 2017 12:56 PM

All replies

• Hi,

AutoArchive is a per-folder level feature. We can use GPO to configure the default AutoArchive Settings, but no GPO setting is available to force all folders to use the default AutoArchive settings.

If you are using Exchange server, you may consider to use Retention settings instead of AutoArchive.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, December 11, 2017 9:30 AM
    Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:10 AM
  • I need the user's mail to be archived in the PST file on the disk. About the inclusion of the archive box on the mail server, I know.
    Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:21 AM
  • Thank you for the update. If the server-side archive is not an option, I'm afraid you have to try finding out some 3rd-party solution (maybe some add-ins can do this). You can also submit a feedback regarding this feature request to our product team via the UserVoice forum. We will review the forum and consider whether to add this feature according to our customer needs.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:27 AM