Need radius client RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I've set up an NPS server to authenticate mi Wi-Fi access point and my layer-2 switches. I wonder if exists a simple tool to simulate a radius client to test my NPS server before going live.

Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:29 PM

Answers

• Hi Andrea,

Thanks for posting here.

Based on my knowledge , we have no official unity can simulate a RADIUS client device yet. You may consider to customize or looking for other third party software to achieve the goal.

Thanks.

Tiger Li  

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, September 16, 2011 2:47 AM

All replies

• Hi Andrea,

Thanks for posting here.

Based on my knowledge , we have no official unity can simulate a RADIUS client device yet. You may consider to customize or looking for other third party software to achieve the goal.

Thanks.

Tiger Li  

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, September 16, 2011 2:47 AM
  • Hi Tiger,

thanks for your answer. Do you know any third party software?

Friday, September 16, 2011 7:27 AM
  • Hi Andrea,

Thanks for update.

You can bing one maybe J

Thanks.

Tiger Li

Friday, September 16, 2011 9:02 AM