Vista says I don't have permission RRS feed

• Question

• I have had it with Vista.  I'm not the most computer literate person in the world, but I know full well that if I am trying to get to a file on my home PC--not a business PC, not a government agency PC, not a PC owned by the FBI, CIA or whatever--I should be able to delete any file I want to, and not be greeted with some idiotic message saying that I don't have permission to delete a file on my own computer.  I don't want you to give me some 65-step process to tell me how to give myself permission.  Instead, I want you to explain why you have chosen to force such a horrible product upon all of us.  Windows XP was not perfect, but it is eons better than Vista.  I think that the Microsoft monopoly should be forced to establish a call center with English speaking people to answer questions about their products, rather than forcing us to sign up for a web forum like this one to vent and ask questions.  There was a time when MS operating systems could be used by everyone, now they can only be used by computer geeks who get a sick thrill out of computers malfunctioning so that they can fix them and stay employed.
    Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:49 AM