none
page visits: possible? RRS feed

Answers

• Users being able to see BI for their wiki work is on the features request thread. We do not have a reply or timeline yet.
    tony soper
    Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:43 PM
  • Jim: the response from the wiki team is:

"We have no plans around this at present. If you are interested in top N pages or metrics for a specific set of pages.  We could do a one-off for you."

tony soper
    • Marked as answer by tonysoper_MSFT Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:00 PM
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:00 PM

All replies

• Users being able to see BI for their wiki work is on the features request thread. We do not have a reply or timeline yet.
    tony soper
    Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:43 PM
  • Hello Tony,

any news or updated on the page visits/hit count?

Kind regards,
    Peter

Peter Geelen (Traxion) - Sr. Consultant IDA (http://www.fim2010.be)

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or "Helpful" button of that post.
    By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.]
    Monday, September 26, 2011 10:52 PM
    Owner
  • Checking, Jim...stay tuned.
    tony soper
    Monday, September 26, 2011 11:04 PM
  • Jim: the response from the wiki team is:

"We have no plans around this at present. If you are interested in top N pages or metrics for a specific set of pages.  We could do a one-off for you."

tony soper
    • Marked as answer by tonysoper_MSFT Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:00 PM
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:00 PM
  • Thanks, Ed! ;)

Peter

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:44 PM
    Owner
  • If you're reading this and want this feature, I suggest clicking Jim's original post - "Vote as Helpful"
    Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 12:13 AM
    Owner
  • Hello,

Sorry for the bump but is there any update on this? I'd really like to see this feature in place as I have a popular article that I'd like to keep track of.

Thursday, August 22, 2013 7:46 AM
  • One of the tasks undertaken by the TechNet Wiki Community Council is to track bugs and issues (feature requests), prioritize them, then work with the developers to fix them. This issue (making the number of page views visible) is actually one of the top 5 on our list. I believe the list was communicated to the developers about a month ago, and more communications are expected. When we (the TechNet Wik Community Council) have more information, we should post it in this forum.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, August 22, 2013 5:17 PM