Bloodwork Results incorrect - How did this record get entered into my HealthVault? RRS feed

• Question

• I recently had bloodworm done at LabCorp and viewed my results online in my HealthVault.  Shortly thereafter, another record, dated December 10, 2013, appeared in my HealthVault.  How did this record get into my HealthVault?  The record was a result of testing done by LifeLine Screening, but, when contacted, they said that they DID NOT put that record in my HealthVault.  They asked if I had given my LifeLine Screening report to any doctors.  I did, in fact, give my record to my doctor on Feb. 3, 2014.  I then contacted that Doctor's office and they stated that the record from LifeLine Screening had NOT been entered into their system as of yet (Their system is Ochsner)  So, I don't know how the LifeLine Screening test results got into my HealthVault online.  Also, there is a discrepancy in the LifeLine Screening report that they sent me directly through the mail, and the results that appear in my HealthVault.  My eGFR on the LifeLine Screening report from 12-10-2013 is "55", whereas, the result in the HealthVault record reflects "eGFR If NonAfricn Am 61"  How do you explain this? 
    Monday, February 17, 2014 10:35 PM

Answers

• Hello Rose,

I need to investigate this issue further but first can you please create a support ticket by going here https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&gprid=15467&&st=1&wfxredirect=1&sd=gn&wfxredirect=1  then select "Question about Privacy"  as your support topic. This way we can communicate with you privately rather than via an open forum.  Also if you could indicate that you want this escalated and additionally that you give Microsoft permission to contact LifeLine Screening  and LabCorp  on your behalf it would be a great help.

Thanks for your quick response

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Saturday, February 22, 2014 2:58 AM
    Tuesday, February 18, 2014 9:46 PM

All replies

• Hello Rose,

I need to investigate this issue further but first can you please create a support ticket by going here https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&gprid=15467&&st=1&wfxredirect=1&sd=gn&wfxredirect=1  then select "Question about Privacy"  as your support topic. This way we can communicate with you privately rather than via an open forum.  Also if you could indicate that you want this escalated and additionally that you give Microsoft permission to contact LifeLine Screening  and LabCorp  on your behalf it would be a great help.

Thanks for your quick response

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Saturday, February 22, 2014 2:58 AM
    Tuesday, February 18, 2014 9:46 PM
  • Hello Rose,

My name is Josh, I'm a member of the HealthVault support team, I work closely with Tomas whom initially responded to your concerns.  I was hoping to find out whether there was anything we could do to assist you in resolving this issue.  Your concerns are extremely important to us, and we want to ensure this has been resolved.  We're a very responsive team, and I've taken this issue on as a personal concern, but I don't yet have enough information to continue investigating.  If this has been rectified to your satisfaction or is no longer occurring, we'd really appreciate you letting us know how it was resolved and/or what may have changed.  Just a quick response in this thread would be terrific.

If this is still an issue that you're seeing, following Tomas's instructions about creating a ticket would be very valuable and would help provide us the information we need to move our investigation forward. 

We hope to hear from you soon Rose

Josh

MS HealthVault Team

• Edited by Josh War Monday, March 10, 2014 7:46 PM
    Monday, March 10, 2014 5:20 PM
  • Hello again Rose, this is Josh with the HealthVault support team touching base in an effort to resolve your concerns.  We value your input and would appreciate hearing whether this issue has been addressed to your satisfaction.  If not, we'd like the opportunity to gather additional information and the best way to do that is to open a customer support ticket as Tomas indicated above.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully

Josh W.

HealthVault Support

• Proposed as answer by Josh War Wednesday, July 2, 2014 6:34 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Josh War Wednesday, July 2, 2014 6:34 PM
    Monday, March 24, 2014 5:26 PM