Internet Explorer problems RRS feed

• Question

• These forum would be useful if I cound tell what you people were talking about. how about some everyday language letting us know what is going on and how to correct it?

All of my exlorers are crashing every 5 minutes. I even downloaded and installed IE 9 and it started crashing with 10 minutes. Can you help me with this?

Rick Kandle

cpnsmith@hotmail.com

Thank you for your Time

Saturday, July 7, 2012 11:36 AM

Answers

All replies

• There are few universal solutions to common problems and your's is one of them.  Your problem could be the symptom of several different problems.  It could be your internet connection; it might be malware; an important background service may be crashing; etc.

You would have to upload a memory dump for someone analyse to see if there are any clues to the problem.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Saturday, July 7, 2012 12:19 PM
  • You will find Consumer-specific support for Internet Explorer in this forum: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) ~ MS MVP (IE, Mail, Security, Windows & Update Services) since 2002 ~ Disclaimer: MS MVPs neither represent nor work for Microsoft

Saturday, July 7, 2012 9:11 PM