SCOM ACS reports RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I have implemented SCOM 2007 SP1 for ACS and notice while running reports on AD auditing do not see events for past 20 days. Although I select the range for last 2 months in the parameter section, query runs and displays events for 20 days only. Am I missing anything here, how can I view all the data. Does MS-SQL or SCOM purge event data less then 20 days?

Any help is appreicated. Thanks

Ron

Friday, August 22, 2008 1:54 PM

Answers

• Hi Ron -

This Technet forum is for the Remote Operations Manager product.

You asked a question about the Audit Collection System (ACS), which is a component of the Operations Manager product. ACS is not included in the Essentials product.

I recommend you post your question at the Microsoft public newsgroup for ACS, which is "Microsoft.public.opsmgr.acs".

Good luck,

John Joyner

MVP-OM

Friday, August 22, 2008 5:40 PM
  • Hi,

The following is the link to Microsoft public newsgroups, which would be the best resource for your question.

Operations Manager Newsgroups
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/opsmgr/bb839593.aspx

Thanks.

Monday, August 25, 2008 3:27 AM

All replies

• Hi Ron -

This Technet forum is for the Remote Operations Manager product.

You asked a question about the Audit Collection System (ACS), which is a component of the Operations Manager product. ACS is not included in the Essentials product.

I recommend you post your question at the Microsoft public newsgroup for ACS, which is "Microsoft.public.opsmgr.acs".

Good luck,

John Joyner

MVP-OM

Friday, August 22, 2008 5:40 PM
  • Hi,

The following is the link to Microsoft public newsgroups, which would be the best resource for your question.

Operations Manager Newsgroups
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/opsmgr/bb839593.aspx

Thanks.

Monday, August 25, 2008 3:27 AM