Windows store crash RRS feed

• Question

• Please help! Right after I updated my computer to the latest version of windows 10 my windows store started to crash everytime i try to open it it gives me a notification  (The server stumbled) I dont know why can anyone help?
    Wednesday, March 16, 2016 6:26 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If it's possible, give us the detailed notification screenshot for analysis.

Make sure your system time correct and clear the cache as below:

Locate to

C:>users>user_name>AppData>Local>Packages>Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe>Local cache. Delete all the files and folders in there, and then check the result.

In addition, I suggest you run these commands in the PowerShell with Admin:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 18, 2016 7:27 AM

All replies

• Try to repair Windows 10 using DISM : 
    http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7808-dism-repair-windows-10-image.html

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:40 PM
  • Hi,

If it's possible, give us the detailed notification screenshot for analysis.

Make sure your system time correct and clear the cache as below:

Locate to

C:>users>user_name>AppData>Local>Packages>Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe>Local cache. Delete all the files and folders in there, and then check the result.

In addition, I suggest you run these commands in the PowerShell with Admin:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 18, 2016 7:27 AM