ADFS 4.0 and SMAL 2.0 test RRS feed

• Question

• I am so new to all these.  I want to create a test lab/environment to test ADFS 4.0 with SMAL 2.0

I am not sure how to do it right.  Currently in my test environment, I have:

• 2 ADFS servers + 1 ADFS sql server
    • 2 Virtual LBs
    • 1 claimapp website that I downloaded and configured on a separate IIS server
    • Initially i added the claimapp as claim aware reyling party trust using WS-Federation Passive Protocol.  Tested the website, locally and it works.
    • Then I added NGInx in DMZ zone, tested it with public facing domain name, it works.

So, with my current configuration and setup, instead of using WS-Federation Passive Protocol for the claimapp, I wonder:

1) If it is ok to switch that to use "Enable Support SAML 2.0 WebSSO Protocol" instead? If so, what is the right away to do it? 

2) With my claimapp that I've downloaded and configured, will that work with SAML 2.0?  Anything that I need to change on the claimapp?

3) Eventually, i want to integrate my ADFS environment with Sharepoint 2010, not sure if it supports or compatible with SAML 2.0?

Really appreciate any feedbacks

TIA!

• Edited by ve con Thursday, January 3, 2019 3:34 PM
    Thursday, January 3, 2019 3:33 PM