none
Logitech G25 causes Mouse and keyboard conflict RRS feed

• Question

• Last week I upodated ny rig. - in effect a new pc. Finally got Windows 7. My problem now is that my G25 wheel immediately takes over when connected. The mouse cannot select items in windows I open. This affects the Start menu and most explorer windows I open. Device Manaager seems to be immune . I have tried new drivers for the G25, old drivers and no drivers - but as soon as I connect the USB, the mouse goes hiwire and the arrow buttons on the keyboard do not function either. I have moved both the G25 and the Wireless Desktop 3000 transmitter to different locations. BTW I also bought the MS wireless Desktop because In thought the problem was with the Logitech Desktop set I had. But the problem is the same with both. It seems there is a conflict with the G25. I have spent many hours surfing in hte various forums etc but no luck. Can anyone help me - at my wits end :-(
    Sunday, October 17, 2010 2:39 PM

Answers

• Ok - I can replly to myself ;-)

For the benefit of any others in the same situation. The culprit was Pinnacle Game profiler which launched itself always on start-up. I simply stopped it doing that and problem solved.

Larry Intel Core 17-950 3.06G 8M LGA 1366 Box,Rampage II Gene Zalman ZM 1000_HP 1000W, Samsung Syncmaster 2494 HM, Asus GTX 370 1240 MB, Windows 7 Home 64 bit
    • Marked as answer by LarryMur Monday, October 18, 2010 5:40 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by LarryMur Monday, October 18, 2010 5:40 PM
    • Marked as answer by LarryMur Monday, October 18, 2010 5:41 PM
    Monday, October 18, 2010 5:39 PM