none
Project Server 2010 - Update Scheduled Queue job failed with error message" Error no 131- AssignmentAlreadyExists" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

When I tried to update the schedule of the project , the job failed with the error message " AssignmentAlreadyExists". I further looked into the ULS logs but it wasn't that helpful.

This is the message I found in ULS logs "type = UpdateScheduledProject failed at Message 5 and is blocking the correlation Errors: AssignmentAlreadyExists,Leaving Monitored Scope (FillTypedDataSet -- MSP_WEB_SP_QRY_ReadTimeSheetAssignmentsAndCustomFieldData). Execution Time=398.730006187937"

Pplease help me to understand the root cause of this problem.

I have verified all the assignments in the plan and I did not find any duplicates.

Thanks in advance.

Sesha

Friday, July 25, 2014 6:38 AM

All replies

• This issue might need detailed troubleshooting, I would suggest you raise a support case with Microsoft.

Cheers! Happy troubleshooting !!! Dinesh S. Rai - MSFT Enterprise Project Management Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, July 26, 2014 12:25 AM