none
IPSec policy agent and IKE and AuthIP IPsec keying modules service not installed on win7 enterprise RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have two win7 enterprise portables, both installed with the same DVD. When attempting to connect with my workplace, it does not work with one of them. After some searches, I noticed the the IPsec policy agent and the IKE an AuthIP IPsec keying modules services are not installed on that particular machine :-( How could this happen, and, more importantly, how can I install them later on? Only difference I see, however not related to IPSec IMHO, is the fact that the machine is not in a domain...  Anybody any advise or experienced the same missing services?

Sunday, November 28, 2010 6:19 PM

Answers

• Please open services.msc and check if the services are in the list.

If they are not listed, I suspect that the installation DVD has problems. you may find a fine DVD and run In-place Upgrade with it.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, November 30, 2010 8:07 AM