none
Color error in document library title bar RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created a document library on a subsite page. I have selected the site theme to be cay, which should make the highlighted/document library title green "#3BBE00". When I am edit, I can see the color is this color, however once I save the document library, it appears document blue. What do I need to do so the document library title can appear green?

Wednesday, January 7, 2015 1:28 PM

Answers

• Hi,

From your description, I understand you encountered the issue with changing your subsite theme.

To change the subsite theme, I need to select these options as the screenshot below, and then click Apply to save it.

Quote from your post:

"When I am edit, I can see the color is this color, however once I save the document library, it appears document blue."

I am not quite sure about the sententce above, did you edit the document library? How did you edit it? Could you please provide a screenshot?

Regards,

Rebecca Tu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Rebecca Tu Tuesday, January 27, 2015 2:36 AM
    Thursday, January 8, 2015 8:28 AM

All replies

• meant to say when I'm in edit mode, I can see the green color.
    Wednesday, January 7, 2015 1:40 PM
  • Hi,

From your description, I understand you encountered the issue with changing your subsite theme.

To change the subsite theme, I need to select these options as the screenshot below, and then click Apply to save it.

Quote from your post:

"When I am edit, I can see the color is this color, however once I save the document library, it appears document blue."

I am not quite sure about the sententce above, did you edit the document library? How did you edit it? Could you please provide a screenshot?

Regards,

Rebecca Tu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Rebecca Tu Tuesday, January 27, 2015 2:36 AM
    Thursday, January 8, 2015 8:28 AM