Can we display the List Items in the Table Format in the User's EMail while using Workflows in SharePoint 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

Currently i am working in SharePoint 2007 site. And there is a requirement for to create a new List form and Workflow for that List means when ever the form got submitted, the email should triggered.. 

So for that I've created the List and ListForm WebPart and assigned a workflow for that.  So here , the ADMIN should get the all the entered details in the table format. 

So for that , I've used the Actions --> Send a Mail : in that I've use all the details in the below format.. 

<table cellpadding="3px" width="90%">

<tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Sales Representative Name :</td><td style="border:1px black solid;"> [%Current Item: Column Name%] </td></tr> 
    <tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Customer Account No :</td><td style="border:1px black solid;"> [%Current Item: Column Name%]  </td></tr> 
    <tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Account Name : </td><td style="border:1px black solid;">  [%Current Item: Column Name%] </td></tr> 
    <tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Customer Name :</td><td style="border:1px black solid;"> [%Current Item: Column Name%]  </td></tr> 
    <tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Customer Phone No: </td><td style="border:1px black solid;">  [%Current Item: Column Name%] </td></tr> 
    <tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Comments :</td><td style="border:1px black solid;">  [%Current Item: Column Name%] </td></tr>

</table>

----------

But when i checked the mail.. the data is not coming in the table format.. its displaying the data as the same as below.

<table cellpadding="3px" width = "100%">
    <tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Sales Representative Name :</td><td style="border:1px black solid;">Suresh Yadavalli </td></tr> <br><o:p></o:p>

<tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Customer Account No :</td><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Test Acc No </td></tr> <br><o:p></o:p>

<tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Account Name : </td><td style="border:1px black solid;">trest  </td></tr> <br><o:p></o:p>

<tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Customer Name :</td><td style="border:1px black solid;">  Test Acc No</td></tr> <br><o:p></o:p>

<tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Customer Phone No: </td><td style="border:1px black solid;">  fdsf34 </td></tr> <br><o:p></o:p>

<tr><td style="border:1px black solid;"> Comments :</td><td style="border:1px black solid;">  plsdd</td></tr>
    </table><o:p></o:p>

But the user should get the data in the below format.

Here are the results of the form submitted by NA\harrisd

Sales Representative Name :

Customer Account No :

Account Name :

Customer Name

Customer Phone No: 

Comments: 

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sureshbabu.

Monday, June 27, 2016 3:39 PM