none
Error 6875 - Error loading and running event receiver Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.WSSEventReceivers.PSDBUpdater RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am getting a number of these errors in the Event Logs on Project Server 2010

It appers there is no addiotnal information on the ULS other than

Error loading and running event receiver Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.WSSEventReceivers.PSDBUpdater in Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.PWA,Version=14.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c. Additional information is below.  : Value cannot be null.  Parameter name: s

It seems to be occurring when publsihing projects

Any idea?

Friday, March 1, 2013 11:50 AM

All replies

• Hi there,

Here is the similar thread which might help you.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/projserv2010setup/thread/9a236f8e-99e8-4696-a4a0-07df9cf060e7

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, March 1, 2013 3:45 PM
  • Thanks, i did look at that but i dont get the additonal ULS errors mentioned there
    Friday, March 1, 2013 3:47 PM
  • Are you able to publish project plan created from Project Pro (without any template)

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, March 1, 2013 3:49 PM
  • Hi,

I am not sure it is a blocking error and yes i can Publish a project 

It seems to appear when we try to publish the project using a workflow behind an infopath form.  So, Submit Form, update RAG and Publish Project.

While the new values are being stored in the Draft Database, they arent Published. (its  along story and hard to explain)

Friday, March 1, 2013 3:51 PM