Fixit wont run on Windows XP 32, getting the error "The troubleshooter doesn't apply to this computer" RRS feed

• Question

• fixit wont run on windows xp32 i get the error "The troubleshooter doesnt apply to this computer, i get the same message for every different fix it i download or run, also i tried installing fixit center beta, and i got the error message " an unexpected error has occurred" PLEASE Help
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 9:46 PM

Answers

• As this forum focuses on Windows SteadyState specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows XP forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/windowsxpitpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:00 AM
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:47 AM