Report Two items from Add/Remove Program RRS feed

• Question

• I thought this how someone runs a report if let say I want to report machines that has the following software:

- Office 2010 Pro Plus  and -Script Logic.

select sys.name0,(select distinct ' Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010%' from v_Add_Remove_Programs ARP where (ARP.ResourceID=SYS.ResourceID) and exists (select ARP.DisplayName0 where ARP.DisplayName0=' Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010%') ),(select distinct ' %SCRIPT%LOGIC%CO%' from v_Add_Remove_Programs ARP where (ARP.ResourceID=SYS.ResourceID) and exists (select ARP.DisplayName0 where ARP.DisplayName0=' %SCRIPT%LOGIC%CO%') )  from v_r_system sys inner join  v_FullCollectionMembership on sys.ResourceID=v_FullCollectionMembership.ResourceID where  v_FullCollectionMembership.CollectionID= 'SMS00001'

With Prompt of:

select CollectionID,Name from v_Collection

This doesn't seem to work for me.

Basically I want to report any machines that have both of these software installed  not one but both.

Thanks

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 10:48 PM

Answers

All replies

• try this.

http://tinyurl.com/7yypwbr

http://www.enhansoft.com/
    • Proposed as answer by John Marcum Wednesday, December 21, 2011 2:24 PM
    • Marked as answer by Massara Wednesday, December 21, 2011 2:31 PM
    Wednesday, December 21, 2011 12:00 AM
  • Thanks Garth,

I change the equal to "like" and I got data.

Select
     Name0
    From
     dbo.v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM CS
     join dbo.v_FullCollectionMembership FCM on CS.ResourceID = FCM.ResourceID
    Where
     CS.ResourceId in (select ARP.ResourceId from dbo.v_Add_Remove_Programs ARP Where ARP.Displayname0 like '%Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010%')
     and CS.ResourceId in (select ARP.ResourceId from dbo.v_Add_Remove_Programs ARP Where ARP.Displayname0 like '%PDFCreator%')
     and FCM.CollectionID = 'SMS00001'

Now I just need to add more details of the query.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 2:31 PM