none
MS Project 2013 - Header Footer Graphics being clipped RRS feed

• Question

• The logo images that I am inserting into footer and headers are being clipped/cropped so that only the top left quarter of the image is inserted.  This started happening about 3 months ago.

I've opened previous projects that are fine, the logo displays perfectly, but if I delete the logo image and re-insert the exact same image it gets cropped.

I've used project for years and overcome many print problems but this one has me stumped. I've updated project, tried numerous templates, old and new projects, jpg's, png's, bmp's they all behave the same now.

Any ideas?

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 6:32 AM

All replies

• I see the same thing occasionally and just don't bother about it. It is probably a memory issue. The one thing I can suggest is that you make the image the exact size needed (height and width) and low res before inserting it in the header, so that takes minimum memory and MSP is not trying to scale it to fit.
    Tuesday, July 23, 2019 10:22 PM
  • Thanks for the reply, but that's not it. I'm using a windows surface book 2 with 16GB, so memory is not an issue. Regardless I tried only opening MSP on a clean reboot, with a 50x50 8KB image but no luck, still cropped.

Just to clarify:

1. the issue is persistent not intermittent

2. the image is cropped even in the preview (in the ridiculously small window they give you to do your page setup, honestly after more than 20yrs you'd think they would have a better interface)

3. I'm using MS Project Pro 2013, version 15.0.5127.1000

• Edited by Peter Ayre Wednesday, July 24, 2019 9:57 PM corrected MSP version
    Wednesday, July 24, 2019 9:54 PM