How do I install windows live mail? RRS feed

• Question

• I have had an ongoing problem with Windows Live Mail for a very long time. I'm so exhausted every avenue

Please advise.. 

Friday, June 23, 2017 11:00 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Windows live mail is a part of Windows Essentials 2012, however Windows Essentials 2012 suite reached end of support on January 10, 2017, the Windows live mail is no longer for download any more.

I would recommend you to use Microsoft Outlook, it is very convenient. If you want to install free email application, you could search on the Internet.

Best regards,

Joy.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 26, 2017 8:34 AM

All replies

• Win live-mail I believe is retired,or doesn't get user updates..Either way,best bet,use Microsoft outlook e-mail

services..Simply go to:   http://www.msn.com   Locate outlook,upper L.task bar,create a account,all current

from Win live should transfer over..Plus,in internet options,home page,set msn as default.

Saturday, June 24, 2017 2:10 AM
  • Windows Essentials 2012 suite (which included Windows Live Mail) reached end of support on January 10, 2017.

Carey Frisch

Sunday, June 25, 2017 7:00 PM
  • Hi,

Windows live mail is a part of Windows Essentials 2012, however Windows Essentials 2012 suite reached end of support on January 10, 2017, the Windows live mail is no longer for download any more.

I would recommend you to use Microsoft Outlook, it is very convenient. If you want to install free email application, you could search on the Internet.

Best regards,

Joy.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 26, 2017 8:34 AM