Exchange 2010 Read Receipts RRS feed

• Question

• When a sender send me a mail and reply to his/her read receipt, th returning message refers that user did read the receipt.

What I need is not mentioning user but distri group the user belongs to and this is cause user mailbox accnt is using just for internal use, is this possible ?

• Changed type Mike Crowley Thursday, December 1, 2011 7:28 PM
    Thursday, December 1, 2011 10:57 AM

Answers

• When a sender send me a mail and reply to his/her read receipt, th returning message refers that user did read the receipt.

What I need is not mentioning user but distri group the user belongs to and this is cause user mailbox accnt is using just for internal use, is this possible ?

If you mean you want the read reciept to come from the DG, then that's not possible.  Has to come from a mailbox.
    Sukh
    • Marked as answer by emma.yoyo Wednesday, December 7, 2011 8:57 AM
    Thursday, December 1, 2011 7:31 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Really I could not understand your question.. can you please more specify on it..

Thanks & Regards, Kottees *** Please mark it as an answer if it really helps you.
    Thursday, December 1, 2011 6:26 PM

If you mean you want the read reciept to come from the DG, then that's not possible.  Has to come from a mailbox.
    Sukh
    • Marked as answer by emma.yoyo Wednesday, December 7, 2011 8:57 AM
    Thursday, December 1, 2011 7:31 PM
  • Hi alquiii,

Any updates?

Frank Wang

TechNet Community Support

Monday, December 5, 2011 8:07 AM