ADFS 3.0 Relying Party trust problem with Chrome RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm configuring Relying Party trust to application X from ADFS 3.0 farm.

Everything else is already set and the RP works fine, but with Chrome browser we have encountered a problem with this RP. So when using Chrome and trying to access the application X we get a login screen prompt to our ADFS. But If i ignore it and just open another tab then the login screen won't come up at all and ADFS redirects straight to the application X as supposed to. Extended WIA Compatibility has been enabled and for example O365 RP is working as it should with Chrome also. And I can reproduce this problem easily.

From somewhere I heard that some GPO might prevent 3rd party cookies in Chrome, but how should I proceed investigating this?

Monday, February 13, 2017 1:07 PM

All replies

• Okey, this was just a GPO issue, so never mind :)

Thursday, February 16, 2017 9:17 AM
  • Thanks for letting us know! Feel free to copy/paste a screenshot of the settings you have changed for the user users browsing this forum.

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 12:43 PM