outlook 2016 - mail app RRS feed

• Question

• i successfully added an account in the mail app from windows

but i do not succeed to add the account in outlook 2016 . is there a way to synchronize them ?

is this normal ? 

Thursday, September 7, 2017 1:45 PM

Answers

• Hi tekoko10,

What's the type of your email account?

Generally, to add an email account to Outlook for PC, we may refer to the step-by-step instructions in the following article:

https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/Add-an-email-account-to-Outlook-for-PC-6e27792a-9267-4aa4-8bb6-c84ef146101b

If you still need assistance on this issue, it would be better that you can provide the detailed error message and the steps to reproduce the problem then we can do further research on this.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 2:06 AM
  • Hi tekoko,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. Is the problem resolved?

If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by tekoko10 Sunday, September 24, 2017 8:52 PM
    Friday, September 22, 2017 9:29 AM

All replies

• Hi tekoko10,

What's the type of your email account?

Generally, to add an email account to Outlook for PC, we may refer to the step-by-step instructions in the following article:

https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/Add-an-email-account-to-Outlook-for-PC-6e27792a-9267-4aa4-8bb6-c84ef146101b

If you still need assistance on this issue, it would be better that you can provide the detailed error message and the steps to reproduce the problem then we can do further research on this.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 2:06 AM
  • Hi tekoko,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. Is the problem resolved?

If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

• Marked as answer by tekoko10 Sunday, September 24, 2017 8:52 PM
    Friday, September 22, 2017 9:29 AM