I cant download Pixlr for free RRS feed

• Question

• I want a free version of Photoshop that is easy and free.  I found what is called Pixlr but i cant download it can someone out there help me.  P.S. I am not computer savvy. LOL
    Sunday, January 8, 2017 11:18 PM

Answers

• Its not related to Windows 7 ; Please check with Adobe or Pixlr support on this. 

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by arnavsharma Thursday, January 19, 2017 1:04 AM
    Monday, January 9, 2017 12:19 AM
  • Hi annieoak2017,

Based on my knowledge, there are some free trial version photoshop. We’d better contact the photoshop official support to get more information. If you want use some third party software with the similar function of photoshop, you could check the google to find the source about Pixlr and try to download.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 9, 2017 7:07 AM

All replies

• Its not related to Windows 7 ; Please check with Adobe or Pixlr support on this. 

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, January 9, 2017 12:19 AM
  • Hi annieoak2017,

Based on my knowledge, there are some free trial version photoshop. We’d better contact the photoshop official support to get more information. If you want use some third party software with the similar function of photoshop, you could check the google to find the source about Pixlr and try to download.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 9, 2017 7:07 AM