none
using CMD prompt netstat _ano RRS feed

• Question

• Help please after i got bilked out of 10 thousand dollars from a hacker,  i used in the CMD prompt  netstat -ano and got at least 6 established IP's

Also found this as another user in my yahoo activity 

Unknown device

Sign in history for the last 30 days

Florida, United States

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 12:49 PM PDT

IP: 2600:1700:2530:1070:21f6:a62e:3323:a99c

Help me please im 63 and so afraid now.

Sunday, October 4, 2020 1:09 AM

All replies

• Those IP's could be legitimate. Here's what I would do.... 

Launch Settings  and then select "Update and Security". In "Windows update" install any outstanding patches. If you have to reboot, do that and then check for any more updates. 

Go back to settings and in Windows Security make sure that all Protection Areas have green check marks. 

In Virus & threat protection, change the scan type to Full and run a complete scan of your pc. 

I also like having a "second set of eyes" looking for malware. I install the free version of MalwareBytes and periodically have it it run a full system scan.

Once your pc is clean, then change your password for any online account (like Yahoo, Google, Microsoft) that you think may have been compromised. Use a strong password.  

Find a friend or neighbor who has a decent amount of computer experience and ask them to take a look at your pc and network setup. Be nice to them (My standard fee is beer and pizza.)  

Good luck. 

Sunday, October 4, 2020 5:45 PM