Can't hide the sharing toolbar in a VDI Session RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I found this post which explains the exact same issue we are experiencing:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/9738998d-4672-4f8f-b17f-a645fe8cd9d1/not-getting-sharing-toolbar-in-skype-for-business-to-hide-on-vdi-system?forum=sfbfr

Since it dates back to July 2016 I was wondering if there is a solution for this problem....

It is very annoying for the users not to be able to hide the sharing toolbar.

Thank you for you help

Zeno

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 2:43 PM

Answers

• Thanks for your response.

Based on my further research, it seems that there is no workaround for this, let's looking forward the product group to change this, thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Zeno152 Wednesday, May 16, 2018 9:58 AM
    Tuesday, May 15, 2018 1:28 AM

All replies

• Hi Zeno,

Based on my research and test, this is not support either.

You can provide feedback with the link below, the product group will collect the information and improve the product
    https://www.skypefeedback.com/

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, May 11, 2018 1:27 AM
    Wednesday, May 9, 2018 3:06 AM
  • Are there any update about this

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Monday, May 14, 2018 7:53 AM
  • Hi Alice,

thanks for your reply. So there's no solution to this problem other than sending MS a feedback?

Thank you

Zeno

Monday, May 14, 2018 10:03 AM
  • Thanks for your response.

Based on my further research, it seems that there is no workaround for this, let's looking forward the product group to change this, thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

• Marked as answer by Zeno152 Wednesday, May 16, 2018 9:58 AM
    Tuesday, May 15, 2018 1:28 AM