none
GPO for Word/Outlook 2013 Styles Show Preview setting

Question

• In Word 2013 Styles Task Pane, the setting Show Preview as a default I would like to turn on.

The same setting exists in Outlook 2013 Styles Pane, Show Preview turn on.

Does anyone know if GPOs exists for these settings, or registry keys and what they are.

Many thanks

--dd

• Edited by dd_ Wednesday, December 09, 2015 2:19 AM
    Wednesday, December 09, 2015 2:18 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Aravindhan is right that we don't have a built-in Group Policy setting for this option.

I have also tried to run Process Monitor to capture the related registry keys, but to no avail. Seems no specific registry keys for this checkbox. I'm afraid we might not be able to control this setting via Group Policy.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 2:19 AM

All replies

• Does anyone know if GPOs exists for these settings, or registry keys and what they are.Many thanks

--dd

No existing Group Policy setting for this

Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:36 AM
  • Hi,

Aravindhan is right that we don't have a built-in Group Policy setting for this option.

I have also tried to run Process Monitor to capture the related registry keys, but to no avail. Seems no specific registry keys for this checkbox. I'm afraid we might not be able to control this setting via Group Policy.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 2:19 AM
  • Thanks Ethan

Friday, December 18, 2015 12:00 AM
  • You're welcome.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 1:32 AM